Physics and Astronomy REU
You don’t need any previous research, just an adventurous attitude and scientific curiosity.
Available research projects
Available research projects span a wide range of physics and astronomy topics, from ultrafast laser spectroscopy to detecting neutrinos, from active galactic nuclei to computational materials physics. A list of available topics can be found on the research tab.
What we offer
- An unique 10-week research experience (May 31 - August 5, 2022)
- A $5,500 stipend
- Housing and meals provided
- One week computational bootcamp (python, git, LaTeX)
- Professional development activities
- Social activities
- Opportunity to present obtained results at a national conference (APS, AAS)
Click here to apply before March 15. Due to funding limitations you have to be a US citizen or permanent resident to apply.